Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First blog........

Always a tough thing as to figure out what to put in these blogs without sounding too personal but at the same time keeping people interested in what's here. I'm as to a lost at how people do this, but it's a new resolution for me to keep this blogg going. Hopefully It'll turn out okay, so here's my FIRST blog for this site. Hope you enjoy

Here's a picture I did today, it took 30 minute to do, Yeah it's sad and simple but I'm trying to understand how people speed paint so fast and limiting myself to 30 minutes per piece. I kindof like some areas of the painting though. Especially the building. Unfortunately I ran out of time to do the mountain. I think I know where my fault layed in executed the piece though. I'll give another try today.

No comments:

Post a Comment